Friday 2 April 2010

Break Away

We're up in the North East for a little Easter break, and here's the Spanish City in its heyday. Still an incredible landmark, and iconic childhood location but sadly no longer like this postcard from the archives. 
No surfers in the sea at Tynemouth today - strange that - but two swimmers were out there... brrrrr. Didn't bring the wetsuits - or the swimming togs - coulda, shoulda, woulda. No, not really.
Next time we're here I'll get in the sea (probably) and I'll have my 12 megapixel cameraphone ! so I'll be able to take some complicated  seaside shots.
  
The tide was low when we walked on Tynemouth beach and this is the view into the derelict swimming pool from the other end of the water inlet that I featured on my December 31 post.



No comments:

Post a Comment